A few more days and we are home. Relatives from Australia will be awaiting us!
2010 was busy even though we are both retired.
The end of 2009 was Uganda, Australia, then the US from which we returned home the 3rd week of January. Then it was...
- New windows installed in our house
- Danny gutted our kitchen and put in a new one (about 5 weeks)
- Lots of painting, new furniture, carpeting
- A week on the Isle of Colonsay for our 10th anniversary in April
- Nearly 3 months visitation by our dear Ugandan daughter, Doreen, which included trips around Scotland and a trip to London
- 1 month visit by my sister which included a trip through Europe to Rome, and a visit to York
- A trip to Glasgow for Danny's birthday in November for ballet, concerts, museums
- Relaxation then our trip to the US.
|My granddaughters with granddad|