The 'gang' spent 4 nights and 5 days in London. Doreen was very excited to be there. Our hotel was in Bayswater - a convenient location to buses and tube.
- The Science Museum and included an Imax movie on deep sea
- The Natural History Museum
- The V & A (Victoria & Albert) - a favourite of mine
- Westminster Abbey
- HMS Belfast
- The National Gallery
- Southbank Centre Beethoven concert (9th symphony)
- Walks along the Thames to see Tower Bridge, street entertainers, London Eye (but no trip), Buckingham Palace, St James's Park
- A visit to Danny's former school and a party for an old friend and colleague who is retiring. So good to see everybody!
More pics here: