Sunday 16 January 2011

Catching up....

Danny's brother and his family who live in Australia visited the UK for a month and spent a week of it with us.  We spent the time with them locally and in Oban, Inverness, and Fort William and even with all the rain we had a fantastic time.


At Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness

















We are planning another trip to Australia in two or three years and plan to go to Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef.

Danny is getting ready to depart for Uganda and will stay for two weeks visiting our friends and our Ugandan 'daughter' Doreen who is on break from university.  Both of us will travel to Uganda when Doreen graduates from university. 

Over the xmas holiday I bought my first DSLR camera and am learning new techniques and technical side of photography.  I have started a separate blog on my progress and will post notes on what I've learned from my creative photography and techniques books.   Becoming a Photographer blog

No comments: